Flexible and Responsive theme for cooking or home's kitchen website.
Thank you for purchasing our theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via contact form in my user page - here. Thanks so much!
First and foremost, you need login to the admin panel of Wordpress.
After, go to the menu 'Appearance → Themes' and click above link 'Add New'. Choose 'Upload.
Click on Browse..., select the downloaded theme file DeliceDishesLight.zip and click in Install Now
Note:If you have the troubles with file upload, you can use FTP Upload method. Using your FTP program, you must upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
After successfull installation click on Activate or go to Appearance → Themes and click on Activate to activate the newly installed theme.
During activation you'll be asked about Installing necessary Plugins - please install it.
And activate it.
Next you need to configure it a bit.
Set up menu locations.
1) Create a new template, name it as “Home” and write on the field (on the right side of the title) the shortcode: [template id = “1”]
2) Add a “Container (open)” block, then “CP New Recipes” and then close your section with “Container (close)” – simple move this blocks from the left zone to your template. Build your theme via Layout Builder - according to the picture ont the right. After that SAVE it.
3) Create a regular page (Pages->Add New) with title “Front page” and with shortcode in its content: [template id=1] and SAVE it.
4) Go to the Settings -> Reading and SET THERE “Front page displays” as “A static page” – select below Front page – your just CREATED page “Front page”.
Customize your theme in Options Panel.
Choose website's style
Here you can choose "Wide-screen" or "Boxed" style, different sliders, colors and values of your theme.
For first time activation, you need to hit Reset All to store your default options in the database and then hit Save Changes (Under menu Theme Options).
Also, be sure your theme files are writable
To import from a WordPress export file into your blog follow these steps.How to Use the XML File for import the Demo site’s content::
1. Be sure, that in your page "Home" the "Frontpage" template is choosen.
2. Assign the "Home" Page for Front Page (reading settings).
“The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.”
You don’t need to install the package zip, only the theme zip contained within (DeliceDishesLight.zip).
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_theme() ...
Solution: Update your WordPress installation to the latest version.
Be sure your theme files are writable!
Write us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Support includes installation guidance, bugs fixing, and general problem solving with features explained on the theme’s official sales page.
Support does not include:
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As I said at the beginning, I'd be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but I'll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the themes on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the "Item Discussion" section.